Wednesday, July 17, 2013

I simply enjoy you

Hi, Evelin here and I would like to share this beautiful layout by Alex for our current issue, Nature Walk.


I love how the photo captures the closeness of Alex and her daughter. The colors she chose for this layout makes the photo stand out even more. I may just scraplift this and make a layout of my own soon :)

Have you checked out our latest issue? Be sure to upload your nature creations or projects using Pretty Little Studio's products for a chance to win a gift card!

Have you seen the new Paper Issues store? Go check it out if you have not done so... it's awesome!
I see some amazing die cuts by Glitzdesign :)



Use this code "ISSUES" to get 20% off your order. Enjoy!


2 comments:

Thank you for leaving a comment. We love hearing from you!