Monday, July 29, 2013

Featured Layout | Red White Blue

Hello Readers!

It's Kristine Davidson again! I wanted to share a card that Lucy posted in our Um Wow Link - I love those stars she used and the papers are fantastic ;-) 

thank you Lucy for sharing your card with us !
Make sure to link your projects for our issue this week!!


 We want to see your layouts using  product or any Chipboard themed layouts. Make sure you link up! AND... Don't forget to stop by the Um Wow Facebook page  and tell them that Paper Issues sent you!

Also make sure to stop by the Paper Issues store and grab some goodies!
 



Kristine 

3 comments:

  1. I love the vintage feel of this card!! Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Thanks for featuring my card! I had linked up at the last minute and almost forgot about it until by belle sent me a message.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful! It moves my heart.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. We love hearing from you!