Monday, July 15, 2013

Adventure Awaits

Our newest Issue, Nature Walk, went live yesterday and we are sharing projects from our Sponsor, Pretty Little Studio!  You can link up any layouts using Pretty Little Studio products or your Nature themed layouts.  I was a part of the hop for this theme and I loved using the new Nature Walk collection from Pretty Little Studio, so I thought I would share the layout I created for the hop.



There are so many fun pieces with this collection, including the adorable animal images and those awesome feathers!  I love that the collection worked so well, with this photo of our son, playing at the book store.

We would love to see your PLS projects or Nature projects so make sure you link up before our new Issue goes lives on July 28th.  And don't forget to visit Pretty Little Studio on Facebook and tell them Paper Issues sent you!

And while you're here, don't forget that Paper Issues has opened a brand new store!!  You can check it out at paperissues.com!

2 comments:

Thank you for leaving a comment. We love hearing from you!