Thursday, April 25, 2013

The Wonderful Wheelbarrow.

Hi it's me Bente and I have a super fun project to share with you today.

It was created by the very talented Birgit and if you click her name you will be taken to her blog.



Have you checked out the new theme yet? 
To check out the current Issue and read about hoe to become a winner READ THIS.
We are sponsored by Elle's Studio and our featured designers got to work with their cute Serendipity line.


Washi Tape Set Composition and Color Webster's Pages

And if you decide not to trust Lady Luck but want to make sure you get some goodies in the mail 
have a look HERE. In the Paper Issues store use code BENTE20 at checkout for a 20% discount.

Hugs!!


3 comments:

  1. What an adorable wheel barrow! Love that washi too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh MY GOSH! What a fabulous wheel barrow! I LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT! Did I tell you that I love it?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. We love hearing from you!