Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Shine On!

Kristy back with other project for you from our Up in the Clouds theme sponsored by my lil company Some Odd Girl stamps


this time I have a lovely card by Anna using one of my sentiment sets, Happy Day. Love how she uses the elements so creatively! Hop over to Anna's blog to see more of her wonderous projects! 

Well you know what's next, go link up to the Up in the Clouds theme

Then you can hop over to the Paper Issues shop and use my code, ODDGIRL, for 20% off your ENTIRE order. Then you can also use ODDGIRL at my shop, Some Odd Girl, for 20% off there as well (thru Saturday, 4/6 at midnight est, when the theme ends).


happy linking!

4 comments:

  1. this is so beautiful, i love the chevron background and i LOVE the colours

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. We love hearing from you!