Tuesday, April 2, 2013

On Cloud 9

Kristy with you today bringing you a project or two that I LOVE that has been linked up the our Up in the Clouds theme sponsored by Some Odd Girl stamps! (dats me! :D)


This one totally got to me, you know right where. My son will be 6 in a couple weeks and this makes me want to bust out the baby books. Hop over to Alex's blog to see more of this project and more of her other awesome creations.

Well you know what I'm going to say next, go link up to the Up in the Clouds theme! Some thing with clouds, something that flies in them, that's what we're looking for!

Then you can hop over to the Paper Issues shop and use my code, ODDGIRL, for 20% off your ENTIRE order. Then, because I love you all, you can also use ODDGIRL at my shop, Some Odd Girl, for 20% off there as well (thru Saturday, 4/6 at midnight est, when the theme ends).

Thanks! 


8 comments:

  1. This is a gorgeous layout and so perfect for the theme. Congrats.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such an amazing layout!
    Alex, you really make my heart sing with your beautifyl style ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Alex, LOVE this super cute layout!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. We love hearing from you!