Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Let My Little Light Shine

Hi PI readers!  Ashley here, to share a layout that caught my eye, that was linked up for our newest InstaLove theme!!


How cute is Sherri's layout, with all of the different color mists in the background...and her Instagram photo is a pic of a Scrapbookers favorite thing...scrappy supplies!!

Our current theme is InstaLove and we would LOVE for you to come link up your projects using Instagram photos!  You can win a set of Free Retroprints from our Sponsor Origrami!

And if you are looking for some Heidi Swapp goodies...or any kind of goodies...make sure you stop by the Paper Issues Etsy Shop.  You can pick up your very own Color Shine!

 
While you're shopping, don't forget to use the Code ASHLEY75 to save 20% off of your order!

10 comments:

  1. Love the colors, so wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the layout and I totally love Color Shine!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable layout! Those are my favorite supplies right now! Thanks paper issues for keeping me supplied!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! Congrats my dear Friend Sherri!!! Love the cute page!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely way to start a day, seeing your work featured :) Thanks so much for the shout out Ashley!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my...I love that layout. I think I am going to have to pin this one:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very fun page! Love her title..too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. love this! just bought two new colors of Color Shine - chartreuse and black velvet - at CKC! awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. We love hearing from you!