Thursday, April 25, 2013

A cute layout from Anna Sigga.

Hi, it's me Bente here again! :-)
This just 'jumped right out at me' when I first saw it. The colours, the cute pics and design....
It was actually linked by our very own Anna Sigga of PI fame. You can check out her blog HERE!


Our sponsor for the current issue is awesome Elle's Studio and you can read all about how to win and how to link up when following this link HERE:

May I also recommend a visit to the Paper Issues store
I dare you.... I rarely visit without picking up a little something. There is so much to choose from!!

Like these for example:

Memory Files Serendipity Heidi Swapp

Use my code BENTE20 at checkout to take 20% off your cart!! Awesome!!


2 comments:

Thank you for leaving a comment. We love hearing from you!