Thursday, March 21, 2013

I've Got Flair! Do you?

Hey crafty people! It's Kate Vickers here! I just want to share some flair with you.

I created this layout with an Amy Tangerine line from American Crafts. This layout makes me really want the Spring to hurry up and get here. It snowed where I live yesterday and it could possibly snow again today. Frankly, I've had enough snow. ;) Bring on the flowers and the sun!

Amy Tangerine Sketchbook Layout with Helmar Glue 

Here's a close up of my flair. 

Helmar-Glue-scrapbook-layout-kate-vickers-5

Do you have something with Flair that you would like to share? We would love to see your work! Link up your flair projects HERE.

Tired of winter and feeling blah? A little scrappy retail therapy might help! Save 20% from your order at the Paper Issues store using code SCRAPSATION.

5 comments:

  1. Fabulous page Kate!! Love the AC papers you've chosen en that flair is just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute layout! I just love the bright colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, love the colors on this, just stunning.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. We love hearing from you!