Friday, March 22, 2013

I need to see more flair!

Howdy! 
LORI here to remind you...we want to see more flair!
Our current issue ends tomorrow!
LINK UP your projects using flair and you have 
a chance to win some super cute flair from

I got mine and am trying to decide whether to just attach them to suspenders
and wear them all or actually use them on a project!
PLUS, MARTHA is giving you 20% off in the PandaEight shop if you use the code
PAPERISSUES20....this ends tomorrow!

Our DT member, LESLIE used some flair on this
fabulous project:

I love the grunge, the color pallette...GAH! Just love it!

Need to do some shopping?
I'm telling you, the STORE is booming...new stuff all the time!
Use my code LORISPILLS for 20% off at checkout!



8 comments:

  1. Fantastic layout and I love the flair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha ! I just read that "suspenders" comment! I loved Office Space!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colours merging together!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So much loveliness going on in this layout, gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so fabulous! I love Leslie! <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the opportunity, but I know I can get because I can not buy from your sponsors.
    It's nice to play, anyway.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. We love hearing from you!