Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Friends Make Life Colorful!!

Hi It's me Bente and I am back to share an awesome project with you that Wendy linked up to our
recent theme. Her card is simply adorable, and the colours are yummy!! :-)

Our wonderful sponsor this month is Kristy at Some Odd Girl Stamps, and she has generously
offered a set of stamps each to three lucky winners. Yayyy!

Here is what you need too do:1. Like Paper Issues on Facebook.
2. Like Some Odd Girl on Facebook
3. Leave a Comment on THIS POST saying that you did both.
Bonus! Link up a project! {You do not have to use a SOG stamp}

Any project with clouds, planes, birds, stars, rainbows...RAINBOWS!
You get the idea...link it up!
You have until April 6 to link up!
Link up your cloud or rainbow projects here.
Finally I recommend a visit o the Paper Issues Etsy where there is more 'stuff' than you could ever imagine!!
Using my code BENTE20, will take 20 % off the price. Great,huh?
That's all for now! / XO

11 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous, love the bright colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, I love how you used the chevron paper for the sky!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is filled with happiness!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very sweet card. Love it. Thankb you for sharing. Have Brennan favorite on tacebook and paper issues for awhile.

    ReplyDelete
  5. And colourful it is too - lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I spy Close To My Heart...love this happy card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so pretty. I love it!!! Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this card with the bright sunshine! I liked both pages!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the inspiration! I already am a fan of both pages but I played along with the challenge, too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. We love hearing from you!