Friday, March 29, 2013

The Skies are the Limit


Hi It's me Bente again and I want to share a layout by Swedish girl Alex that  just charmed my socks off. Make sure you visit her blog to see some of the new cute layouts that Alex made scrappig  her new baby boy.
 
 
Our wonderful sponsor this month is Kristy at Some Odd Girl Stamps, and she has generously
offered a set of stamps each to three lucky winners. Yayyy!

Here is what you need too do:
1. Like Paper Issues on Facebook.
2. Like Some Odd Girl on Facebook
3. Leave a Comment on this post HERE saying that you did both.
Bonus! Link up a project for an extra chance to win! {You do not have to use a SOG stamp}

Any project with clouds, planes, birds, stars, rainbows...!
 
While you are here, why not visit the Paper Issues store.....
It truly is a treasure trove for all things scrap, and using my code BENTE20 you will get a 20% discount on everything!
 
I love the look of the new collections from Websters Pages by Alison Kreft.
 
 
Thanks for dropping by! Hope to see you soon again.
Hugs, Bente!

13 comments:

  1. I am SO in "Like" with Paper Issues and Some Odd Girl! What a very pretty page this is!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, wow! Thank you SO much for featuring my layout, Bente! You just made my day! I feel honored :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is such an awesome LO i love it

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the combo of the stars and clouds on this beautiful page!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great choice Bente! Alex what a fabulous page!! So happy you're "back" again!

    ReplyDelete
  6. All these wonderful bits of inspiration and I still haven't joined it

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have Liked Paper Issues and Some Odd Girl on facebook for quite awhile now. I love seeing all the fantastic products, cool and clever ideas and the smiles you manage to bring to my face. Thanks to Kristy for the chance to win!! I am so excited - I hope I win so I can start making clever things too!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Here's my cloud/rainbow/butterflies/birds layout! http://scrappysteph.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing layout Alex! And all work on her blog is awesome! :)
    Looove it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats Alex. Love this layout.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. We love hearing from you!