Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Cute chicken on a card!!


Hi it's me Bente again!
 I wanted to show you a card that Laura-Jane uploaded to our Spring into the Studio hop! 
I think it is totally adorable in all it's delightful simplicity! Great use of stamps.


Our sponsor this week is Studio Calico!
They want you to take 20% off your order on the first month of a new subscription.
{use the code PaperIssues20}
That's exciting, right?!
PLUS!!!!  Paper Issues will have all of the new Studio Calico yummies this week so
we will be giving away a $30 Gift Card to the Paper Shop!

Link up your Spring into the Studio projects here
And that's is where you read all the fine print as well :-)

You have until March 9 to link up!

I recommend a visit to the Paper Issues store to check out all the news. I must admit i am tempted by among other things this gorgeous Studio Calico Mr Huey's mask and others like it !

Grab my code BENTE20 and receive 20% off!!


Hugs!!


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing my card!
    Hey I just received my order from the Paper Issues store..so LOVE how it was wrapped and tied up with a bow:)
    It really is the special little touches that keep me coming back to a store.
    Have a HAPPY day!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. We love hearing from you!