Tuesday, March 19, 2013

100% Girly Girl

Hey! Heather here to show you how I used the PandaEight Flair on my layout.

Yep, there it is - I couldn't resist using three of them for my "visual triangle" 'cause they're just THAT cool.
See close-ups of it all on my blog HERE.

Have you linked up your projects using Flair?
Have you checked out Panda Eight's amazing Flair products yet?
You can get 20% off your entire purchase using code PAPERISSUES20 until March 23!
Have you liked Panda Eight and Paper Issues on Facebook?
 
Need to stock up on all the new scrapbooking products? 
Get what ya from the PAPER ISSUES store for 20% off when you use my code, HEATHER, at checkout! My code never expires so write it down and use it often.

1 comment:

  1. adorable layout! Love all the inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. We love hearing from you!