Thursday, February 14, 2013

you and me mini album

Pam here this morning to wish you all a Happy Valentine's Day! It's all about the LOVE today and I adore this mini album by design team member Sara Zenger:
I am a twine lover, so I really love how Sara tied up this sweet little album;) Make sure you check out Sara's blog for pictures of the inside and for more inspiration!

Whisker Graphics are our sponsors for this theme and to win some lovely twine and cute bitty bags  here's what you have to do:
1. Like Whisker Graphics on Facebook and tell them Paper Issues sent you!
2. Like Paper Issues on Facebook.
3. Visit Whisker Graphics and leave a comment on this thread with your favorite product.

We would love to see your projects created with twine or cute little bags!
Feel free to link up anything you made.  You could be the next feature! You have until February 23 to link up.
If you're your own Valentine, or your Valentine needs a little help picking out a treat for you, head to the Paper Issues shop and enter the code PAM20 to save yourself 20% off;)

2 comments:

  1. I liked you on FB a while ago...

    ReplyDelete
  2. The glassine bags are my favorite. I'd like to use them to hint at a tag inside, on the front of cards.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. We love hearing from you!