Monday, February 25, 2013

Whisker Graphics Winner!

Thank you to everyone who commented and linked up projects!
We love seeing what you are creating!
The winner of the Whisker Graphic prize package is:

My favorite product from Whisker Graphics is Divine Twine in every color! I also love the bitty Bags in kraft!!
Send us an email with your info and we will get you hooked up!
paperissues@gmail.com
If you didn't win this week, don't worry!
We are always giving away something!
We love Scrappy Swag!!!!!
This week's sponsor is Studio Calico.
You could win a $30 GC to the PI Store to buy all the new SC releases!


3 comments:

  1. Yay!! I clicked on this, not expecting to see my name but you made my day!! Thanks so much for the great giveaways and all the awesome design ideas! Off to email you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love Paper Issues. Cassie Box is the greatest. I'm a fan on Facebook and and a fan of Studio Calico!! Thanks for the chance to win the GC. What a treat!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. We love hearing from you!