Wednesday, February 20, 2013

We Have Paper Issues

Patricia here to share my fun, funky layout all about Paper Issues love using Whisker Graphics bag and twine.
This theme is sponsored by Whisker Graphics!
They are giving 2 spools of twine and 20 bitty bags to one of you lucky readers!
What do you have to do to win?

1. Like Whisker Graphics on Facebook and tell them Paper Issues sent you!
2. Like Paper Issues on Facebook. {thank you}
3. Visit Whisker Graphics and leave a comment on this thread with your favorite product.
Use code PATRICIA to get 20% off in the shop.

5 comments:

  1. I liked Paper Issues on FB long ago.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite thing is the glassine bags. YUMMY

    ReplyDelete
  3. my favorite is the solid twine-especially the blue, deep pink, and red!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the aqua color divine twine best I think, but boy what a hard decision!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. We love hearing from you!