Saturday, February 16, 2013

using bitty bags as keepsake holders

Good morning! I was browsing through the latest projects linked up in our latest theme, It's in the Bag, and I couldn't resist this cute idea from Wendy Antenucci:
Look at that curly hair, so precious!! I love that Wendy saved some of those sweet locks in the bag and she stitched it shut. Great idea Wendy! Make sure you check out Wendy's blog for another page using some twine on a pretty banner;)

Whisker Graphics are our sponsors for this theme and to win some lovely twine and cute bitty bags  here's what you have to do:
1. Like Whisker Graphics on Facebook and tell them Paper Issues sent you!

2. Like Paper Issues on Facebook.

3. Visit Whisker Graphics and leave a comment on this thread with your favorite product.



We would love to see your projects created with twine or cute little bags!

Feel free to link up anything you made.  You could be the next feature! You have until February 23 to link up. 
If you are doing a little shopping this morning, use the code PAM20 to save 20% in the Paper Issues shop.

5 comments:

  1. The glassine bags are my favorite thing...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked Paper Issues on FB long ago.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I visited WG on FB and said you sent me (not sure if I'm supposed to tell you this in these comments...)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute! My little guy is getting his first haircut next week- great idea for the bag!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. We love hearing from you!