Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Sixth Grade


Check out this layout from Lisa! The colors are fantastic and there is a bitty bag which hides the journaling and houses the title. I love it when a product works so hard!

What have you been creating with bags and twine? Link up here until Feb 23.

This theme is sponsored by Whisker Graphics!
They are giving 2 spools of twine and 20 bitty bags to one of you lucky readers!
What do you have to do to win?

1. Like Whisker Graphics on Facebook and tell them Paper Issues sent you!
2. Like Paper Issues on Facebook. {thank you}
3. Visit Whisker Graphics and leave a comment on this thread with your favorite product.


Color Shine is in the Paper Shop! Pick up some for yourself and use my code STAMP for 20% off you entire order. 

xo, Sabrina

6 comments:

  1. this page is great! I LOVE all the layering!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite thing is the glassine bags

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love both types of the paper bags ! so many possibilities !

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love both types of the paper bags ! so many possibilities !

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a gorgeous page (spotted on Pinterest BTW) - I love everything about it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. We love hearing from you!