Thursday, February 21, 2013

{heart} Bags

Mandi has created these adorable bags she gives to her family for Valentine's.  I {love} how she used a touch of blue with that gorgeous red. 

This theme is sponsored by Whisker Graphics!
They are giving 2 spools of twine and 20 bitty bags to one of you lucky readers!
What do you have to do to win?

1. Like Whisker Graphics on Facebook and tell them Paper Issues sent you!
2. Like Paper Issues on Facebook. {thank you}
3. Visit Whisker Graphics and leave a comment on this thread with your favorite product.

Pick some of these glassine bags and tags in the shop.  Use code PATRICIA for 20% off.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorites are the twines. Thanks for the chance to win.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore the Bitty Bags (Little Bitty and Middy Bitty)! I'm not exactly sure how I'd use them, but I think they'd show up on some scrapbook pages. Of course, they would be attached with Divine Twine.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. We love hearing from you!