Friday, February 15, 2013

Do What You Love with Twine

Good morning everyone! It's Kate Vickers.

I want to share my Do What You Love card with you. I used white ink from Close To My Heart on black cardstock to get the chalkboard look. I used twine as an accent.

Do What You Love

Here's a close up.

Do What You Love Close Up


Whisker Graphics are our sponsors for this theme and to win some lovely twine and cute bitty bags  here's what you have to do:

1. Like Whisker Graphics on Facebook and tell them Paper Issues sent you!
2. Like Paper Issues on Facebook.
3. Visit Whisker Graphics and leave a comment on this post with your favorite product.

Feel free to link up your twine or bitty bag projects. You could be the next feature! You have until February 23 to link up.

Don't forget to go visit the Paper Issues store for some awesome scrapbooking supplies at even more awesome prices! Use code SCRAPSATION to get 20% off your order!

Kate

3 comments:

  1. Awesome card, Kate! I love the color combo, twine wrapping/bow, and the way you achieved the chalkboard look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The glassine is my favorite. There are others that are almost as wonderful, though.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. We love hearing from you!