Thursday, February 21, 2013

Cute Tag Alert!

Martha here sharing these super cute little tags created by Candace...I love all the fun little details (pandas!) and layers on these tags and how she used the twine for those wonderful, full bows.



This theme is sponsored by Whisker Graphics!
They are giving 2 spools of twine and 20 bitty bags to one of you lucky readers!
What do you have to do to win?

1. Like Whisker Graphics on Facebook and tell them Paper Issues sent you!
2. Like Paper Issues on Facebook. {thank you}
3. Visit Whisker Graphics and leave a comment on this thread with your favorite product.

Plus don't forget to visit the Shop and use the code MUGSYBOO for 20% off your purchase.

9 comments:

  1. The glassine envelopes are my favorite thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've liked you for a while as well! I love the twine!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many great items, but I love the glassine and kraft bags

    ReplyDelete
  4. Twine, twine and twine!! Thanks for the chance to win!

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks so much for featuring my tags!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. My favorite product is the glassine envelopes

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. We love hearing from you!