Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Life is a Journey



I love the mist splatters and how Nathalie used just the right photos and papers 
to make me feel like I'm on a journey with her layout! 
Of course the FLAIR takes center stage here!

Thanks for linking up with us, Nathalie.

Wanna chance to win some flair? Visit our mini blog hop going on now.
Link up your projects using FLAIR HERE!  
You have until October 7th to hop and link to us! 


Shop for scrappy goodies HERE.

Use the code HEATHER for 20% off in the shop. 


3 comments:

  1. I love this! I am working on pics from summer vacations, and the perspective of this layout i a fresh way to look at scrapping her journey!tfs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for featuring my layout Heather! Much appreciated! ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. We love hearing from you!