Friday, October 19, 2012

happy halloween!

Hi lovelies! I'm back again to share with you a gorgeous Halloween page from one of the newest design team members, Carol.
I love the design, so linear and clean...which makes me happy! I love the moon as well! Make sure you check out Carol's blog for other gorgeous creations. 

She used the October Afternoon Witch Hazel collection, and there is still some of that goodness left in the Paper Issue shop. Use the code PAM20 to receive 20% off your next order!

Make sure you link up all of your Halloween Harvest themed projects HERE for a chance to win an awesome prize from our sponsor, GossamerBlue.

Happy weekend!!!

2 comments:

  1. I liked Paper Issues and Gossamer Blue on Facebook and I am back here to win a chance at the awesome kit! Thanks for the chance!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous design on this! Great page!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. We love hearing from you!