Saturday, October 6, 2012

Falln' for This Stunning Layout in Hindi and English

Hi Paper Issues peeps! It's Kate Vickers here. I came accross Viji Siddharth's layout today when I was looking at all the projects linked up for our Falln' for Flair theme and WOW! This one caught my eye immediately. Viji has done her main title in Hindi, a feat that she says took her 2 hours to do! She used the English translation, "the world in my fist.", as her subtitle.

I love every little detail about this layout. Viji planned out her photo shoot specifically with the intent of using it on this layout and the colours are perfect. The high contrast colour scheme is really eye catching, and the gold leaves under the main title make the page really special.


I love that Viji added a perfectly matching flair button.


Don't forget to link up your 'Fall' or 'Flair' project for your chance to win some awesome flair from A Flair For Buttons. Also, there's lot of new goodies in the store AND you can get 20% off of your purchase at Paper Issues by using discount code SCRAPSATION

Thanks for visiting!

Kate

2 comments:

  1. This is a gorgeous layout! Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou for featuring my layout Cassie and Kate! I think now that I have figured out how to write with that font , it will not take so long next time ! This was a fun challenge!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. We love hearing from you!