Monday, September 17, 2012

Hello Friend Tag Card

Hi Paper Issues fans! It's Kate Vickers here today. I would like to share this card that I made for the "Tag You're It" theme using Crate Paper's Story Teller Collection. I created this tri-fold step card with a Crate Paper tag and papers, some stickers and buttons and a Maya Road chipboard piece.

Hello Friend Card

Have you linked up your tag project yet? Link up your tag project at the current issue here. You could win an eBosser from Craftwell! How's that for a PRIZE!!

Don't forget that you can receive 20% off of your purchases from the Paper Issue Store using any of the design team member's discount codes, mine is SCRAPSATION. If you're interested in checking out more of my work, you can on my blog www.scrapsation.com.

Link up! Good luck. :)

2 comments:

  1. what a wonderful card...so eye-catching with the tag turned that way :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. We love hearing from you!