Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Fun With Flair

Howdy, again, crafty friends!! LORI W here to show you some fun stuff
 I did with FLAIR from {a flair for buttons}!

First, this canvas, that you might have seen on the hop:

and a close-up of that flair:

Then I was having so much fun, I stuck another piece to a button, attached it to a key ring and voila!


That's right, I liked it so I put a ring on it. Bam.



Wanna play along, too?

Link up your projects about FALL or using FLAIR HERE
You have until October 7th to hop and link to us! 

Shop for scrappy goodies HERE. Use the code
LORISPILLS for 20% off in the shop. 

Want a discount on some flair?

 Visit Shelley's store: {a flair for buttons} and use this code at checkout to save 10%: ILOVEPAPERISSUES

1 comment:

Thank you for leaving a comment. We love hearing from you!