Sunday, September 16, 2012

Beach Bum Tag Set

DeeDee linked up this amazing tag set to our Tag You're It theme.  They're pretty  much all kinds of gorgeous. I love the wood alphas and the ribbons she used. If you check out her blog here, she'll even point you to directions to make that flower at the bottom.



Have you linked your tag creations up yet? What are you waiting for? You could have a chance to win an eBosser from Craftwell. That thing is also pretty amazing! Join our linky party here!

6 comments:

  1. I don't even know what I'd do with these, but I'm pretty sure they are the most amazing and gorgeous crafty thing I have EVER laid eyes on!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are awesome. I love those alphas, the colors, the pop of black. Seriously amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You folks are SPOILING ME!! ♥♥ Thank you so much for all the sweet sweet comments, and the double feature!! ♥♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. We love hearing from you!