Tuesday, September 25, 2012

A Day In The Life...


I fell in love with the flair from A Flair for Buttons. Uh huh, sure did! 
Have you see the variety? I think she's thought of everything!

I used two bits of flair on this layout of my daughter being cute.
Get more details about my layout and learn how you can have a chance to win some flair for yourself on my blog.

Link up your projects using FLAIR HERE!  
You have until October 7th to hop and link to us! 

Shop for scrappy goodies HERE.

Use the code HEATHER for 20% off in the shop. 

Wanna discount on some flair?
 Visit Shelley's store and use this code at checkout to save 10%: ILOVEPAPERISSUES

5 comments:

  1. Like the layout & sweet photos. Was wanting to know when the winner for Tag You're It will be posted?
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello! It's posted here: http://www.paperissues.blogspot.com/2012/09/winner-winner.html
      Thank you!!! =)

      Delete
  2. Fabulous layout! Love the arrow strips, so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How incredibly cute this little girl is. I absolutely love the layout and the flair looks great.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. We love hearing from you!