Friday, September 16, 2011

Paper Issues Blog Hop! WELCOME!

Well hello there! Welcome to our little blog hop. We have many MANY beautiful projects for you to explore. 
There are 3 categories- Scrapbooks/Mini Books, Altered Projects and Cards. 
The theme is "Tree Hugger" but we gave our design team full rein over their creativity so you just may be surprised- in fact I guarantee it!
These are just a few of the projects you'll see if you stick around!
In honor of this, our second blog hop ever, many of our designers are giving away prizes so make sure you comment or follow as many sites as you can. Prize winners will be posted here and on the individual blogs Monday, September 19th.
Also, the Paper Issues Etsy Shop is offering a 25% discount if you use this MAGICAL code:
HOP25
 RUN- and grab up some of the latest goodies from Crate, Pink Paislee, Maya Road and other favorite brands.

19 comments:

  1. Looking forward to the fun and the inspiration! Let's get hopping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so looking forward to the hop! Let's go hopping, Let's go!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so exciting! This is my very first blog hop to participate in! I can't wait to see all the fabulous creativity ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for hosting! I'm a newbie to your corner of the world, and I look forward to my visit.

    Blessings to you,

    Ellen ♥ CardMonkey
    www.cardmonkey-business.blogspot.com
    E-mail: cardmonkey@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. thats alot of hopping to do can't wait to be inspired!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These ladies are beyond talented! Thank you for the super inspiring hop!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Phew....hopped them all :) left comments at all but 2 :):)

    Wow to the inspiration!!! great fun :)
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is my first time participating in a blog hop- having a ball!! Sooo much inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have the tea kettle on now, and will be hopping them all soon. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just finished hopping...took a while but loved them all. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  11. thank you for hosting. Looks like lots of goodies!
    amyleighallred@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I had so much fun checking out everyone's projects!!! Great talent here for sure :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow! My brain hurts from all that wonderful inspiration! Thanks for all that fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I just bought some items from the shop. Thanks for the awesome discount! Will definitely buy again. I'm glad that I was invited here :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I am wowed by all the talent...even though Im a DT member..I almost feel like getting autographs from these gals...They have talent like Rock Stars...

    ReplyDelete
  16. Just saw this A M A Z I N G hop!

    Here I go a hoppin' Woot can't wait to see what everyone came up with ...I just know they will be Awesome!

    Blessings,
    KimberlyRae
    kreationsbykimberlyrae.com/blog

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love that you broke the hop into sections! Great idea!
    Tara
    thecreativeprincess(at)hotmail(dot)com
    tarahomemadehappiness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love blog hops. I get introduced to so many inspirational projects and blogs!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hop25. You did a fun take on halloween. I like it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. We love hearing from you!