Sunday, August 28, 2011

Learning Curve

1.Chris 2. Nancy 3. Monika 4. Tamara 5. Lowri 6. Tiffany
Time for a new theme!
"Learning Curve"

Interpretation is up to you.
Tutorials, Cards, Layouts, Altered Items...Anything!
If you used paper, you are in.
You can link as many projects as you want.
Link to your post, not to the main URL of your blog.
It would rock if you were a Follower here or on Facebook.
Try to link back to us in your post if possible.  Text link is fine or grab a button.
Commenting on other projects is always welcome and appreciated.

4 comments:

  1. Wow! So many entries to check out already!!! I have just created quite a few school related projects that I will be revealing on my blog in the next few days :) I will share them here of course! :) Thanks again for another fun link party!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahmazing creations here!! Can't wait to dive in and drink in all the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many beautiful projects. I love to see what everyone does.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What amazing work you've been featuring. I can already tell I'm gonna be hooked on checking every new post for the best ideas!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. We love hearing from you!

09 10