Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Creative Team Call

How would you like to be a part of the Paper Issues Creative Team?
There are no assignments or due dates.
You need to have a Facebook account, that is where we gather and discuss all things paper.
Paper Issues is all about promotion. 
We have a topic every two weeks. 
You link projects that you have already made to the party.  Easy peasy.
We choose a few each day to feature, post them on the Blog and Facebook and Voila!
You are famous!!
You will see more blog traffic and everyone is happy!
We also have a Shop where you will receive extra discounts.
Think you have what it takes?
Send an email to paperissues@gmail.com and tell us a little about yourself.
Include your blog address.  We want to do a little stalking.
Any questions...let us know!
You have until June 30.  New team announced July 1.
Ok...Go!

11 comments:

  1. I encourage you to apply! I have had heaps of fun, learnt lots and met some amazing new online buddies!
    Good Luck!
    Lowri :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds awesome!! Good luck to all that apply! :):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is the best Design Team in the scrappy world! Many laughs and a wonderful leader :)
    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree...this is the best Design Team!!!! No pressures but so many wonderful ladies.....Cassie is the best!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I sent in my "application" so I'm anxious to hear :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've just sent my email off. Sounds like fun.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would be honored to be part of the team!

    ReplyDelete
  8. y'all's site & team are the best! i would be so honored to be a part of such amazing & inspiring creations. just sent off my app & sayin' a little prayer...:0) big hugs y'all!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I know I sent in my application, I thought I left a comment here too. Can't wait to here. Best of luck to all who apply!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. We love hearing from you!

09 10