Sunday, May 1, 2011

Party Time!

Cassie
Hola Party People!
This time around we want to see your party projects!
You get bonus points for anything Cinco de Mayo related!
Don't have anything Partay related?  Link up your most current project!
We are super nosey and would love to see what you are working on.
Cards, Layouts, Altered Items...Anything!
If you used paper, you are in!
You can link as many projects as you want.
Link to your post, not to the main URL of your blog.
It would rock if you were a Follower here or on Facebook.
Try to link back to us in your post if possible.  Text link is fine, or grab a button.
Commenting on other projects is always welcome and appreciated.


4 comments:

  1. How fun! Love a party and I just posted a quick how to for papel picado on my blog for Cinco de Mayo! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My 4 year old daughter, who's birthday is on Cinco de Mayo, absolutely loves the rainbow cake. Guess I'm going to have to figure out how to make one:) Thanks for the party!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the party theme! I just linked up a Movie Theater Birthday party page! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's like you posted this just for me! LOL! I just posted on my Blog about a birthday layout! Too funny.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. We love hearing from you!

09 10