Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Beer Carrier

I know what you are thinking...Beer! Beer! No!
Now, you could take your empty carrier and make it into a fabulous Stuff holder like Christina did OR
you could take the beverages out, decorate it, put said bevvies back IN the carrier and be THE most awesome person at your party.
The choice is yours.
Christina used some Pink Paislee Soiree for this amazing holder.
Who couldn't use more holders?
Fabulous idea, Christina!
***********
You can still link your projects here until May 14!

10 comments:

  1. I LOVE it!!! If I made one it would be mine cuz my fiance would FLIP if I did that and put his beer back in it!!! On second thought......hehehehehe!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that is such a great idea!!!! Good Job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so want to make this! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't get me wrong, I love this, but I was looking for the beer...LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is awesome! I am going to make one for my kids desks!
    Lowri

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beyond Awesome...not this is a great way to repurpose!!!! LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is soooo awesome, LOVE it WOW !!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. We love hearing from you!