Sunday, April 17, 2011

Word To Your Mutha!

Mother's Day Recipe Box from Lowri
It's time for a new Party!
For the next two weeks we want to feature your Mother's Day projects!
Don't celebrate Mother's Day?  That's ok...just link up what you are making now!
Cards, Layouts, Altered Items...Anything!
If you used paper, you are in!
You can link as many projects as you want.
Link to your post, not to the main URL of your blog.
It would rock if you were a Follower here or on Facebook.
Try to link back to us in your post if possible.  Text link is fine, or grab a button.
Commenting on other projects is always welcome and appreciated.

9 comments:

  1. I just finished something but can't share it yet as it is DT work but I linked the card I made last year for Mother's Day. Looking forward to seeing what the others are making :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think I linked this card last time, but it's too cute not to share! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun! I might have to make something special--my Mother's day gift is being published right now for PC....so I can't share it. But I will try and link up something soon:) THANKS for the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always have fun linking projects to Paper Issues Parties. Though my projects are not as astounding as those featured, I still find joy submitting and linking - a chance to showcase my projects. =) Ty!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun recipe box!! I still have my grandmother's recipe box that I've been wanting to do something with. But not in the near future. I'll have to make a card for mother's day so I can post it here.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What fabulous creations so far. Nice to show our mama's some love! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for letting us link up...I just love all the inspiration! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What lovely creations. i wish my mommy was here to make gifts for. i made her cards every year along with other special gifts and I miss her so much. i am a kusudama flower girl, creating these japanese inspired flowers in every way I can. They make a lovely gift topper or bouquet. I am enthralled by all the beautiful projects here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Linked up my sunny little Best Mom card. Thanks for being OK to share other themed projects too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. We love hearing from you!

09 10