Thursday, March 3, 2011

Dollar store FABULOUSNESS!



So I'm surfing along and loving all the projects when I spot THAT (pointing up):
A wonderfully simple and incredibly cute project that is sure to impress.
 I love the little knobs and that the boxes hold butterfly punch confetti inside- very "out of the box". Pun absolutely intended!
What's better, Melissa posted a mini tutorial, so please swing by her blog Bursts of Creativity and check  out all the paper sweetness.
*****************
Keep linking here. Awesome kits here. Friend us here.

5 comments:

  1. LOVE these! I am off to check out her blog now! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. super cute! I don't know what it is, but I love the idea of "butterfly confetti"!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the feature!!

    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is so lovely! I look forward to all the inspiration posted here.
    off to check out her blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous styling - perfect colours. Love them. Off to visit your blog - DOH - I am already a follower!!
    Awesome work!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. We love hearing from you!