Wednesday, February 9, 2011

The Birds and The Bees (and Butterflies)

Mandy Kay
Time for the Birds and the Bees!
Feel free to link up butterflies too!
You can link as many projects as you want.
Old, new...whatever...a good idea is a good idea!
If you used paper...you are in!
Link to your blog post, not to the main page of your blog. 
If you don't have a blog...feel free to link to a gallery.
It would be awesome if you were a follower here and on Facebook.
It would totally rock if you linked back to us...a text link or grab our button on the top left sidebar. 
You could be featured!
Comment on a few other projects...everybody loves some love!

13 comments:

  1. I have an obsession with birds and butterflies are so fun too! I would love to share some of my creations! Thanks for the opportunity to do so!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow.. look at all that fluttering goodness already linked up!! So gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great to see you linked your LO Joanne - it addds to the rest of the wonderful inspiration already here!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous blog! So happy to have found this site and now a follower and took your button to go on my blog! We are now linked.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love these.. i have some but internet down and i am viewing from local McD. Will see if i can upload in time when my home internet is up. Fabulous projects.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello... I'm still new to this blogging world and haven't got the "linking" down yet...dummy here. But, I'm going to learn real quick.

    I am now your #456 follower (I just thought that would be fun to say)...and am anxious to visit and follow you frequently. I hope you will come over to visit and follow me.
    Have a wonderful weekend...Your newest friend.. xoso Sandy O

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your site & what an awesome challenge.. love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love paper issues..I dun mind having issues with paper!! haha!
    Anyways..Im all linked up for the challenge above! :))

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've been a follower for awhile but finally bit the bullet and linked one of my projects lol Love the inspiration here!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this topic. Thanks for the daily inspiration! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just linked up a butterfly themed card :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. We love hearing from you!