Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Crush on You

LollyJane just found us and we are SO glad!
How cute is this project!!!
Love.It.
I think it would make a great teacher gift!
I think it would make a great accent on my entryway table for ME!
p.s. Did I mention that she included a free printable?! What? Yep.
Check her out. Leave a comment. Thank her for being awesome!
You can grab the Featured Button for your blog...it's on the right sidebar.
********
You are all BLOWING us away!!!
We are almost to 100 links and this party is 3 days old! Woot!
Keep linking your Valentine's Day creations here!

7 comments:

  1. EEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKK! LOVE IT! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such an adorable project! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loooooove your recent Valentine posts... and all the darling red & pink creativity in your linky party!
    Thank you SO much for the feature!!! :)

    xoxo,
    ♥ LollyJane

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great project!!!!! I need to make one of these!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. We love hearing from you!

09 10