Friday, December 10, 2010

A Very Cosmo Birdhouse

Amy Tsuruta linked up this absolutely fabulous birdhouse.
She used some Cosmo Cricket paper...Love this line!!!
Check out her blog for more pictures of her super cute creation.
Thanks Amy for sharing with us!!!
You totally rock!
Feel free to grab a Featured Button in the right sidebar!!
*********************
You can still keep linking up your Holiday projects here!
I would be lying if I said I didn't cry when I saw that we had 225 entries(and counting!)
You are all amazing and this blog isn't even 2 months old yet.
Thank you! Thank you!
Come back tomorrow and I will have a surprise giveaway!!!
I {heart} you all!!!!!

7 comments:

  1. This is just too fabulous. I lurve it. Going to Amy's blog now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I {heart} Amy's work!!! Soooooooooooooooooooo happy you showcased her! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wooooo hoooooooo....thanks ladies!!! LOVE your blog!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. all of these holiday projects are gorgeous- I cannot get enough!!! bird house is so adorable!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. We love hearing from you!