Monday, December 27, 2010

NEW Challenge

1.Chris 2.Candace 3.Diane 4.Lowri 5.Sabr 6.Sara 7.Cassie 8.Gretchen
9.Dawn 10. Shelley 11.Michelle 12. Kim 13. Lynne
The New Challenge is a NEW Challenge!
Show us your NEW projects...New baby, New shoes, New stamp, New house, New ANYTHING!!!!
Link it up!
We have a fabulous sponsor for this challenge!!  Nikki Sivils!! Woot!!

Yep!  You can win all that!!  All you have to do is be a follower of this blog and link something up!
You can link as many projects as you want.
If you used paper...you are in!
Link to your blog post, not to the main page of your blog. We want to be able to find your project. 
If you don't have a blog...feel free to link to a gallery we just want to find you!
It would be awesome if you were a follower here and on Facebook.
Comment on a few other projects...everybody loves some love!
You have until January 14 to link up! 

16 comments:

  1. Awesome Prize!! There is alot of NEW around our house with Christmas having just passed...lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that kit! Way too cute. I might have to participate in this challenge. It would be my first!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic ideas here already! Looking forward to taking a closer look at some of these!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Nikki! Loving the new challenge! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great Challenge and Prize!!!! WOOHOO!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic samples from your DT!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are so great! Wonderful prize!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the new organizer and Tam's gorgeous new journal idea

    ReplyDelete
  9. How fun is this? I enjoyed see what everyone has that is new on tis post!
    Great idea!!!
    xo
    jeanne

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oooh! What an exciting giveaway! :D There are so many cute goodies there! :D
    I'm a follower, and entered my brand new fun little summer flowery card, made yesterday! :)
    Tnx for hosting and tnx to Nikki for the awesome giveaway! :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love all the projects up so far, what an awesome array of gorgeousness!
    I have linked a new (to me) shadowbox I decorated last week. Thanks for the inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a great display of projects!! I have linked a New Birdhouse I decorated last week!! Great challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awesome display of projects! I accidentally linky-oops'ed Please remove the link of me and my profile pic! hahaha... My face certainly isn't 'new'... Thanks for sharing everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fun "New" projects. I added a fun twist to my layout for this one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a fun challenge!!! Thank you for the prize as well!!! Fabulous samples too...need to come back and look some more :)!!! Hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. We love hearing from you!