Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Save Thanksgiving!

1. Kelly  2. Chez  3. Jamie  4. Kelly  5. Chez  6. Mandy Kay  7. Chez  8. Kim   9. Kim   10. Jamie  11. Kim  12. Jamie

13. Shelley  14. Mandy Kay   15. Cassie  16. Mandy Kay   17. Kim   18. Cassie  19. Mandy Kay  20. Cassie  21. Cassie  22. Cassie  23.  Cassie  24. Mandy Kay
Since stores have decided that Christmas decorations come out before Halloween...I think we should make it our personal crusade to Save Thanksgiving!!
That is what this challenge is all about.
Why would you want to miss the beautiful trees and the crunchy leaves?
The interpretation is up to you...a layout that you are thankful for, a card with fall colors, an altered project...anything!
Here are the rules:
You can link as many projects as you want...nothing offensive, please.
If you used paper...you are in!
Link to your blog post, not to the main page of your blog. We want to be able to find your project. 
If you don't have a blog...feel free to link to your Flickr, SCS Gallery, we just want to find you!
It would be awesome if you were a follower here and on Facebook.
Comment on a few other projects...everybody loves some love!
You have until November 25 to link up! 
Ok...Go!

15 comments:

  1. It's such a bummer that Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas are all a month apart. Thanks for the Thanksgiving link-up . . . I definitely need some Thanksgiving inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Thanksgiving! Thanks for the ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loveeeeeeeeeeeeee this! :):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome! Thanks for this collection of Thankful inspiration!
    Scrappy Love,
    Rene'

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Thanksgiving too...Great idea! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for inviting me over!! I'm glad you like my pinwheels! Alie loves them too!!! Hope you enter my giveaway! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for commenting on my blog and inviting me to link up!

    ReplyDelete
  8. YES!!!! We need to save Thanksgiving. They skip right over this holiday in all of the stores:(

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the links i'm seeing! keep em coming and thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Cassie,

    Really fun links and so many great blogs to visit! Thank you for inviting me to link up!

    Kindly, ldh

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great link party! I came over from Haley's wonderful blog.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for the cool challenge. I found your site through Cokie's. I appreciate the emphasis placed on Thanksgiving since we truly have so much to be thankful for and not just on Thanksgiving.

    Christel
    onescrappinsista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great links! Thanks for hosting again!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi! I heard about the party from The Autocrat, and what a fantastic round up of ideas this is!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. We love hearing from you!

09 10