Saturday, November 6, 2010

Peer Pressure Challenge:Scallops


Everybody else is doing it, you should too!
Scallops are hot right now...punches, doilies, stacked circles...

1.Mandy 2.Chez 3.Mandy 4.Cassie 5.Mandy 6.Cassie 7.Mandy 8.Cassie 9.Cassie 10.Cassie 11. Mandy 12.Cassie

There's a prize!!!  K and Co. has been SO generous.  They sent us some to share!
We want you to have this fabulous Christmas line so you can get to creating ASAP!
P.S...use it to make something fabulous and link up next month to our Christmas challenge!!  Woot!

Wanna know what you are playing for(she said in her best Jeff Probst Survivor voice)?


*******
Here are the rules:
You can link as many projects as you want...nothing offensive, please.
If you used paper...you are in!  Layouts, projects, cards...anything goes!
Link to your blog post, not to the main page of your blog. We want to be able to find your project. 
If you don't have a blog...feel free to link to your Flickr.
Since there will be a prize for this challenge, you must be a follower to win.
Comment on a few other projects...everybody loves some love!
You have until November 15 to link up!
*********
OK...Show us whatcha got!!

29 comments:

  1. Very fun! And I'm a sucker for Christmas paper. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just LOVE scallops! Thanks so much for the chance to win that awesome prize.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW what an awesome prize, I have that K&CO paper and I want to tell you girls it is one fabulous line!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cool! Love the peer pressure--current issue--so funny!!! If I don't have a blog, can I just link to my flickr account?

    ReplyDelete
  5. hmm...may jump in come Monday...what's the deadline????

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes! If you don't have a blog...feel free to link to your Flickr!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for letting me know about this! Submissions look great! I'd LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE to get my sticker fingers on that prize!!=) Thanks for the chance.

    ReplyDelete
  9. is it one per lurker?? I was thinking of creating another :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nope!!! You can link up 40 if you want to!!!
    =)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fun, who doesn't love Christmas paper! Scallops make everything prettier!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a fun challenge!!! Love scallops and what a great prize!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cassie..thanks for leaving some love on my blog...I love how you have these little contest...and you can click...and see what others are doing! It is great....thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  14. When I came across your blog, I copied the address to share with a friend of mine. When I added my photo, I accidentally pasted your address again as my link! Please disregard or delete my first photo. The second one has the correct link. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  15. oooo I like the idea of a challenge link up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fun challenge! Really enjoying your blog - it is fresh, fun and it's all about my favorite thing to use - PAPER! Woohoo! I will surely be linking up some projects.

    ReplyDelete
  17. this is such fun... thanks for the chance to play with more paper... yes I definitely have issues... too many! hehe

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a fun challenge. Just linked up since I put some scallops on my latest gift bag :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. just wanted to say @ Melissa that her plates were gorgeous but her blog isn't allowing comments :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. very cool challenge--I love scallops

    ReplyDelete
  21. Fun challenge! I looove scallops! Very gorgeous K&Co prize pack!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thanks for inviting me over! Linked up and following you :) I'm always so happy to find paper crafting blogs like yours!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Thanks for the invite over! Love all the eye candy! I'm a follower :) Melissa Samuels

    ReplyDelete
  24. Thanks for invite!
    I linked up a card for you.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Awesome prize and beautiful projects....thanks for all the inspiration! I linked my latest project.

    ReplyDelete
  26. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Fun challenge, I've linked up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  28. Way too cute projects! I'm on inpiration overload here! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. We love hearing from you!

09 10